Hey hey hey,
Long time no see right? How have you been? Good I hope. I’ve been good too. This post was inspired because of the fact that I realised most students have resumed in their universities and I realised that there are just some fashion must-have that a person needs for the whole year.
I’ve thought about this and I concluded that seven fashion items are essential for a student in the uni.
1. Jackets: Jackets are very essential for students. They are lazy outfits to me. Something you just put on top of a camisole when you don’t feel like dressing all out. Also, they are very useful on cold days and they are pretty too, lol.
2. Denim: I’m sure we all know how essential denims are. All kind of denims, jeans, jackets, shirts, skirts, shorts. They are very versatile and with good pair-up, you could look like you have a lot of clothes when only the essential are what you have. I can’t over-emphazise the usefulness enough. They are just too good.
3. Neutrals: Basically, when picking school outfits, I believe neutrals should be the most picked because they are easy to pair, not too loud, easy to style and they are just cool. Neutrals like black, white and nude should definitely be in your wardrobe.
4. Flats/Sneakers: Of course you would need something to put on your feet and something comfortable for when you’re walking to your faculty or to class or to your hostel. I for one like both flats like sandals and sneakers just to switch things up a bit.
5. Backpack: You definitely won’t want to carry all your books in your hands and if you want to be fashionable, why not try a backpack. You can get thrifted ones if new year’s are too heavy for your budget. Ps: backpacks are just so cute too. It’s definitely very fashionable too.
6.Sunglasses: We all know how important these are. When you leave your class and you’re tired maybe after having a boring class, lol and the sun just hits you, it can be really frustrating. But when you have that cool sunglasses in your bag, a lot of your stress is gone. Sometimes it’s like sunglasses shield your whole body from the sun not just your eyes. Who here agrees with me? Please please don’t wear sunglasses in a building, it’s just for sun, I’m tired of seeing that already.
7. Caps: Who doesn’t want to be one of the cool kids (I’m not saying you shouldn’t face your books too, lol)? Caps are just too cute and I’m talking about face caps. Getting them in neutral colours too helps because it can be used with any outfit.
So that’s it guys, I’m sure you all would agree with me that those seven items are essentials. If there’s any item you feel I missed out please comment below. If you also agree with me, please do leave a comment.
Thank you for reading my blog.
Till we meet again.