CHANELLING MY “BELLEZA”

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Hey there!

Happy new month MVL readers. I can’t believe we are already in November. It feels like just yesterday I was in church shouting happy new year. Yes! I celebrate the first few hours of new year in church. Now we’re already in November. I can remember setting my new year resolution and making plans for the year, I’m glad I achieved up to 90% of them but that remaining 10% is still biting me. I doubt I’ll be able to achieve it before December ends.

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

To be honest, this was a very very good year for me.  I don’t know why but I experienced a lot this year,  I grew (inner growth) and learnt a lot. How did this year go for you? Was it fulfilling or not so good?  If the year wasn’t so good, guess what? You still have a month left to correct that wrong, just put it a little extra effort.

Processed with VSCO with a4 preset

Leaving that aside, let’s talk about today’s post. A lot of you may be wondering what “belleza” means from the topic of this post but my Spanish readers would definitely have known. “Belleza” means beauty in Spanish. So the topic of this post is Channelling my beauty. We are all beautiful in our own way. I wanted this post to be initially titled channelling my inner belleza but that now seems so awkward. Why just inner beauty right? So I decided to change it to just beauty, which talks about beauty within and out.

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

For this post, I paired a black and pink top which a pair of palazzo. Who doesn’t love palazzos?  I know I do. They are extremely comfortable and I’m one for comfort any time. I also paired those with black heels and a brown bag which can be carried in two ways – handbag and a backpack – I carried it in it’s backpack form.

I call this look “effortlessly chic“.

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a4 preset

 

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

 

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

Processed with VSCO with a6 preset

 

What do you think of my outfit? How would you style your palazzo? 

All photos were taken by my sister. For editing I used VSCO and Snapseed.

Till we meet again. 

Remain blessed.

Beth.

4 Replies to “CHANELLING MY “BELLEZA””

  1. Love d choker ? nd palazzos are so comfy nd so easy to style with little or no effort. 2016 Has bin goin great for me, sure running fast mahn. I’m not one for making resolutions nd writing goals, i just live as d day comes altho i had sumfin in mind i wanted to get before d yr ends nd I’m on my way to getting it. I hope to start making resolutions nd having goals from next yr tho, so help me God

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *